I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Welcome to My New Life!

Hello All,
Today is the day that you can begin to peek into the life of a Neo-Brooklynite. I recently moved to New York City from California via Buffalo. As the Blog name suggests, I am a single working female professional. I decided to keep a journalish account of the many wonderful and normal things that occur here, which may probably seem absurd if you are not from here. I will also use this place as my personal dumping ground of thoughts and feelings that may not be related to the city. And, I may just blog about whatever I want and you will like it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe if you actually update this shit, people will drop by consistently to read it.

and let it be known here and now that the title of this blog was not original by any means.

5:55 PM  
Blogger cherie said...

hi, don't you have some random boy to obsess over. go play or i will not link to yours. oh yes, i can link and use html. not like your ghetto blog.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home