I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Losties Unite!

Today was the longest day ever. The work-life balance that was promised me from my employer seems more like bullshit or hopeful thinking. I've only been working for 1.5 weeks and already I've taken work home and stayed late. I had to stay until 8:30 pm today which would have been awful, except for the fact that the Lost season premiere was today! I joined the Meetup Lost group and met random Losties at an Irish pub (Guinness!) to drool over Sawyer. The group was cool, no weird people or anything, just genuine Lost fans. I'm also interested in this American Express Lost promotion. The previews for next week seemed to imply a kiss between Sawyer and Kate. I guess I'll have to wait until then.

p.s. I will be putting pictures here very soon, this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sawyer...mmmm...even Andrew likes him

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home