I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm an airhead.

I started this blog as a sort of record of my time spent in New York, but also as my new found status as an employee. I have a job that I really want. Grad school prepared me for the work that I do, but there is a learning curve to every job. Well, I'm starting to kind of freak out, because I think my managers and co-workers think I'm stupid. They think this, because everytime they tell me something, I forget what they said. So, I have taken to writing things down so I can remember. I'm just really bummed that I may not get better at this. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that I will look at this post in 2 months and laugh. Its really depressing right now.

This is totally off topic, but I think I just saw Kevin Federline on CSI: Las Vegas


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so sorry about the kevin federline thing. no one should have to endure that.

as far as the job goes...every single one that ive had, ive always wondered if i made a mistake or that i would ever learn how to do things. ive been at my current job for a year now, and i still have to ask questions sometimes...even when they have told me the answer 100 times before.

as long as you have a good work ethic and a positive attitude, they will recognize that you are a valued employee. you have both of these things, so dont worry. it will get easier, i swear.

best of luck and love

=)


jtcfxa

8:35 PM  
Blogger cherie said...

thanks sf. i love it when you are positive.

and thanks b, for that charming e-card that almost brought tears at work.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home