I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Friday, October 13, 2006

To all the men I've burned...

If you haven't heard Buffalo got super snow. I'm glad I missed it!



So, as I was riding the train to work today, I started thinking about the men I've burned in my life. I've been burned way more than I've burned. I thought about the guy with the mohawk who brought me a keychain which said my name meant goddess. He followed this up by saying, "this is what you are to me, a goddess". So sweet. It wouldn't have worked, he was short and his hair so spiky and stiff. Last I saw him, he was a tattoo artist.

Then, there was the guy we all thought was gay, so I was dared to ask him out (b/c no gay guy can resist me!). Turns out he was straight and Jewish to boot. For our first date, we saw Leaving Las Vegas. Don't ever see that movie on date night, it will make you want to commit suicide. Long story short, I totally dumped him as a prom date (I later got dumped, so he got his satisfaction) and completely stopped talking to him.

Most recently, was the guy I dumped twice. This one doesn't bother me as much because this guy was a scum bag. We dated for awhile and I needed to breathe. A year and a half later, I dated him again, this time he had a kid and a baby mama to go with it. I was over it.

Pretty short list. I can fill up all these pages with the times I've been burned. My favorite burn is the time I was hanging out with a foot fetishist and he was doing two girls and rubbing my feet on the side. That was fun.
Random Picture from the Window of my Work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home