I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fuckbuddies and Whores.

I had a conversation with Cali guy today. Let me give you some background first before I dive in. A while back ago, before we were involved in our romance, he had a fuckbuddy. One whore of a 37 year old with two teenager daughters. Just to further illustrate my disgust for this individual, she has a Myspace profile in which she posed in her lingerie. This is the filthy picture, but you may need to have a myspace account to view it. She has this picture next to other pictures with her and her daughters. Trash. Pure fucking trash. They are no longer fucking, and when they were, neither of them had ever wanted a relationship with each other because they felt like it wasn't going to work.


Okay, flash forward to the present. They still are friends though no longer have sex. They go to local venues to see bands and I think he still goes to her house to help her daughters with homework. He has already assured me that they aren't having sex. I believe him because he can be brutally honest sometimes. I think its weird that they still hang out. He told me she is a friend. He felt that she was more a friend with benefits than a fuckbuddy. Emphasis on friend.



Every fuckbuddy I ever had got thown away like a used tampon when I was done with them. They had absolutely no value to me afterwards. This is the same for all of my ex's too. I understand he's different, he talks to most of his ex's and is on friendly terms with his ex-wife though she cheated on him with his sister's husband. We aren't in a formal relationship, so its not like I can tell him not to hang out with her, and I don't really want to do that anyways. He told me that he wouldn't be jealous if I was hanging out with an ex-fuckbuddy. Typical guy. I know I'm totally hating right now, but where does this 37 year old slut get off fucking a 28 year old? Bitch. She needs to fuck guys her own age.


UPDATED: I looked at her myspace again. This bitch makes me sick. her address is sugarpuss69. She has a picture of herself licking cali guy. I'm over it. I text messaged him and told him, "I know I'm not allowed to say this, but I hope there's nothing going on between you two, because if there is I'm going to have to say goodbye. To this he responded, "She's my friend and she doesn't have many friends." I responded with this: "That's great. I'm just saying if something more happens between you two I'm out. I don't know her but her myspace is gross and she's licking you--its total trash." To this he responded, "Ok". I know I'm sort of out of my boundaries, because we aren't together, but enough is enough. This guy has to know that I think this girl is trash and though he has permission to fuck anyone he wants, if he fucks this girl again, I'm done. I don't like this girl and I want to make it clear. And if he does fuck her, I better not know about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger cherie said...

She is trash. I can't believe she even has that pic up there with pics of her kids. Makes me sick. I believe he isn't doing anything with her. And he knows that I think shes utter trash. He told me that she isn't what she seems, that "she's just a mom".

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my hubby actually dated her before we started dating. She seems to be a nice person and my hubby wouldn't have dated someone who is trash. Honestly, she could definitely clean up her myspace and not put pics of herself in lingerie that say her children do not approve. To each there own...she is selling herself to find a man...can you really blame her? She's got it and she wants to flaunt it. You can't be mad at her because of that...it could be so much worse. That being said, my hubby was trying to stay friends with her while we had just begun dating and I flat out told him that he doesn't talk to any of his other ex's and I don't want him talking to her either. I didn't know her and I sure as heck felt threatened by her. I didn't want her moving in on my man. I have been cheated on before and I didn't want it to happen again. He was fine with it and here we are married for 4 years with two babies. Stand your ground. Good luck!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Southern cali said...

What’s her name. I think I know her.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home