I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two weeks and counting

It's absolutely final. I handed my two-week notice in today and my last day will be October 25, 2007. I was surprisingly emotional when I was talking to my manager, I think partly because he seemed so shocked. Of course he had nothing but well wishing and I think he understood that I needed to be elsewhere to get my career needs met. Right now I just have to focus on getting my shit sold on Craigslist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

good luck...im guessing you will have to lower your price.

settling. clearly it extends to all areas of life.

check out my new blog layout. i like it. its more like yours....

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home