I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

La Familia

I've come to the conclusion that I have a fucked up family. I know we all do, but I've kind of not really realized just how bad things are. I got an early morning phone call from my mom and her latest status on her on again off again boyfriend. My mom is constantly hanging up on me and I find it difficult to have a conversation with her. Follow that up with a phone call from my dad and his dissertation on women and how he has never apologized to the women he's fucked over. I finally just told my dad today that I hoped that I never ever ended up with someone like him. To that, he laughed and said "I hope not either."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home