I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dum Spiro Spero

I cried today when walking home from the subway. Cried because I'm ashamed of myself for not being over my ex. Ashamed for not learning my lesson about boys who hurt me. (emotionally, not physically)I found myself wishing for a tumultous relationship. The kind with intense love and intense hate. Just so I can feel something other than this. And what is this? I don't know. I've never been the type that always needs a guy, but I guess I'm just overwhelmed with all this new stuff in my life. I wish I could be one of those girls who knew how to say goodbye to someone who didn't treat me right. And another part of me is ashamed that I even worry about something so trivial when other people have real problems. There is so much to be thankful for, and yet, I'm sitting here being lame. Right now all I can do is breath and hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherie said...

Oh man, that's exactly what my therapist said! Seriously. You are good. Time does heal, and I think as I get acclimated to my new life, things will get easier. Thanks for the support!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home