I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Drunk Blogging

Tonight was my holiday party. I drank about 7 glasses of white wine and 2 bellinis. Its hard being new to because I didn't really know too many people. I looked pretty good though. I got a lot of compliments, someone said I looked glamourous and someone else said beautiful. That makes me happy, because I'm still not the size I want to be. I was waiting around for someone to do something stupid, but that event didn't happen during the time I was there. I had a sad day today at work, because I haven't found my clique yet. I still feel like I'm on the outside. I also learned that new people in my position don't last very long when they are hired. I told someone that I have been at the company for 3 months and he said that was a long time. Scary. I'm not worried. I worked at a group home for two years. Nothing beats that. Its too bad it ended in a weird termination and unemployment court situation because the group home was probably one of the better jobs I had. I left that party somewhat early and somewhat drunk. I also have to say that I am extremely annoyed at the fact that Will Smith's new movie has a gross misspelling (happyness?). I hate spelling errors with a passion.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sea...i tawld yoo thet tha parti woodent bea thet bade.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you and those herpes! You must have been in your glory!

7:51 PM  
Blogger cherie said...

you know it girl!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home