I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Gym Guy Action

How it Reignited


It all reignited from an innocent situation. One of the trainers wanted to take a picture with me as my official gym ID. But, only gym guy had a camera in his office. So, we take the picture and flirting ensues from both the trainer and the gym guy. Gym guy takes my arm and turns me around to look at my ass and says, "Good things are happening here". After which, the trainer leaves us alone and somehow the conversation steered into topics such as "lasting longer" and "being as loud as you want". I'm not sure what happened, but the conversation escalated into sexual in about 2 seconds. At which point, I tell him, "you need to be more forward, you need to just say, hey wanna fuck". Ya, I actually said that. And of course, he said, "I love you" and walked away.

The Conversation


The next day, after working out we had a conversation. We talked about myspace, and quickly the conversation turned again. We went to his office and discussed small details. He was upfront with me and told me that there were a couple of girls he was involved with, both of whom knew he wasn't exclusively dating them. He also said that he was in a relationship for 5 years about 2 years ago and he's "not doing that again, at least for awhile". Then, he tried to get me into the backroom to make out with me. I would have totally done it except that he happens to work at the place where I sweat my ass off for an hour. We had an informational exchange on setting up a booty call with no particular dates and times, although i think he wanted it that night.

The Dilemma


"You aren't slutty enough to do this guy and not care" are the wise words from my friend Greg, king of all bachelors. My main concern regarding this situation is that yes, part of me wants to totally give into my fleshly desires. The fact that he's honest about his steady stream of pussy doesn't really bother me. Mentally, I know this guy is not good for anything but physical candy. The awkwardness that follows a scenario like this is what makes it difficult. I may have to switch gyms, and only go to this one on occasion. It really isn't that big of deal, because there's one a block away from work. I am the queen of impersonal sex, but I don't know this guy well enough to know how he would react. If everything is normal and whatever afterward that would be ideal. But, from my previous experience guys can't hold their shit together to be normal. He said something really interesting in our conversation. "You were standoffish when you first came here, but I broke you down." He was hunting me from the first time we met. I think this guy is so used to getting girls easily, he's better at it than most, I have to admit. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really think its time to wrap up this storyline in the drama that is diane.

if i were watching this play out in prime time, and something had not progressed by this point, i would stop watching this show.

maybe you just need better writers, i dont know.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home