I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Life in New York

I can't stress enough how difficult living in New York can be. I decided to go shopping this weekend at Macy's Herald Square, the largest department store in the world they claim. Of course, everyone and their mama was there. It's 8 levels with a McDonald's and Auntie Anne's and other restaurants too. Constantly people are bumping into you and getting service takes forever. Sometimes I wonder how this city functions. Anyhow, I went to a flamenco performance on Friday night and it cemented my desire to learn how to flamenco dance. Nothing new to report except that I still get those "oh shit" moments when I think about living in New York. I was walking to work from Union Square, and I was like "Oh shit, I live in New York!" Anything you want to do you can do here. I was invited to a Haitian dance class yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home