I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Breakin' & Bloggin'

I did a brief google search of sexless in the city blog, and suprise! There are like 2 or 3, and mine didn't show up at all. It's new, so I wouldn't really expect it to. But, the others have been around and are apparently very popular. I'm a bit intimidated. But, I don't claim that my blog is anything more than my daily bitching and whining. I'm not trying to change the world here, or even contribute any useful information to the blogosphere. It is what it is. Tacky and delicious. Anyhow, I hung out at a bar in Boreum Hill in Brooklyn last night. I met some very interesting people. One of the people I met is taking Breakdancing lessons which sounds so cool. I don't think I would ever use breakdancing or "breakin'" except for a good arm workout. But, I'm looking into it. It will be one more random thing I do on my list of shit to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just renamed my blog in your honor. click over...i think you will appreciate it.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and ps: isnt it just so much more fun to blog about nothing than the try and be relivent?

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home