I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Web 2.0

I love everything Web 2.0ish, although I still wonder how long we will need to be social networking and blogging. Every new Web 2.0 application seems to revolve around both of these functionalities and the ability to customize. I was using Yahoo's My Web, and found this site, which is basically a directory of all Web 2.0 apps. Pretty cool. Some stuff is new, some stuff has been done before. Overall, I like the general interaction of the site. Check it out. Incidentally, making Salma ugly is courtesy of one of these fabulous Web 2.0 apps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home