I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Celebreality

Let's talk TV. I've decided Tom Colicchio from Top Chef is hot shit, and his restaurants are in New York so I'm going to have to eat at one. The cheapest one. I watched the reunion show of Charm School and I can't figure out Mo'nique. On one hand she's all about being a strong woman, but on the other hand, I think the reason we all watched Charm School was to see the antics of the ghettolicious girls. And quite frankly I think Mo knows that. So, I'm not sure I'm buying it. Larissa is crazy though and I was happy to see that Saafayri and Lailene did well from the show. And damn those fucking Vh1 shows, they get me hooked every time. I made a conscious decision to not watch the new Bret Michaels show, because I'm tired of seeing skanky women draping themselves on famous men. But, in true Vh1 fashion, they played that shit over and over, until inevitably they caught me off guard at the gym, and now I'm hooked. One more thing, I've been a little disappointed with the new season of Rescue Me. It's been slow moving and slightly annoying. It appears that Sheila is going to take the new baby and I think thats just ridiculous. Anyways, I'm bummed that Kathy Griffin's show is now at the end of the season but stoked that Scott Baio is 45 and Single, because I'd show Charles who is in charge. Seriously, he's hot. Yeah, he's only 4 years younger than my mom, but that doesn't deter me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yeah, he's only 4 years younger than my mom, but that doesn't deter me."

nor should it. lets face it sweetie, we are not getting any younger. soon 45 and single will be the title of our sitcom when we are living together in our west hollywood condo. watching kathy griffin reruns.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home