I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Monday, July 02, 2007

I'd rather hang out alone

Hey,
We've had some fun but I think its time we part ways. You just aren't my type. I like people who don't want to live a sheltered life. Yes, we did have fun that one time at the bar, but that was like 2 months ago and things haven't been the same between us. I find myself wanting to drink more and more when you are around so I can try to forget how uninteresting our conversations are. You'll find someone else, another out-of-towner who will give you a few weeks of adventure and fun. Keep in mind that an adventure for you is leaving the five mile radius of your neighborhood. Quite honestly, I began to realize that you and I were two different people when you expressed your ignorance of the flatiron building. On that note, goodbye.

My imaginary goodbye to the jewannabe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

harsh.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home