I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Daddy's Little Girls

I'm going back to Cali in August for 5 days and this trip will include a day excursion to Catalina Island. Chris took a couple of days off so we can go seadooing. Anyhow, as a single daddy of two little girls, he gets the girls from Friday through Sunday. I'm not sure what the proper protocol is, but I do know its not cool to just introduce random women into your daughters' life when they are so young. I haven't said anything about wanting to meet them, because part of me feels like its too soon, and I live so far right now, that it wouldn't feel right. The other part of me thinks that if I don't express interest in meeting them he may feel as if I don't want to. The question I'm left asking is this: Is it my responsibility to say something or does he determine when its time to meet his daughters?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find it odd that im even reading this, as last i recall, you were sobbing over this dude in my bmw. and now we are seadooing in catalina and wanting to meet his bratty kids? es muy confused.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home