I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Work Blogging

So, I'm reduced to blogging at work simply because my laptop is ready to take a shit. The tab key and the t and the y keys don't work. You'd be suprised at how often you need those two letters in the english language. Anyhow, I've decided to stay out the year in New York giving me until September 25. I've given myself approximately until November to find a new job or transfer to the San Francisco office with my current company. My goal is to stay with my current company, but if that doesn't work out then I have to find a job in the Bay area which shouldn't be a problem.

This weekend I'll be cat sitting/apartment sitting in Greenpoint, a neighborhood of Brooklyn which is 20 minutes from Manhattan. My friend's cat has the ability to pee and poo in the toilet like a human. Expect to see pics of that next week. A co-worker of mine will be spending the night as well. It's going to be like a slumber party for 26-28 year olds, which means a lot of complaining about men or lack thereof. And maybe if drunk enough, a little bit of titty grabbing. If she's lucky. Cuz thats what girls do when they have slumber parties and they aren't getting laid.

I'm hoping that during my 3 day adventure in Greenpoint I'll run into Denis Leary and his crew filming Rescue Me. Rumor has it that it is filmed in the Greenpoint/Williamsburg area and the residents there are pissed off because they can't park or some shit. Its Denis Leary bitches. He can pee on the street and steal small children if he wants, so long as he's filming in my neighborhood. But, I live in the suburbs of Brooklyn, so thats not going to happen for me.

P.S. I just saw Eddie Murphy filming a movie in front of the flatiron while at lunch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i absolu el can no wai for he ca on he oile pics. hough he i grabbing pics sound appealing as well.

so sf huh? well. i guess i s be er han NC and i can visi ou more of en.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home