I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Last Words

So, my mom's boyfriend told his kids that I was leaving the NYC, and the words of his oldest son, "I wouldn't leave NYC". Well honey, its because you've never been here. And, even if you have been here, you've never lived here. Sweetheart, I know you are accustomed to living the high life in San Bernadino, so rest assured that all the comforts and luxuries you are used to would be stripped away from you when and if you decide to live here. But, seeing as how you've never left San Bernadino County, I highly doubt you will ever live anywhere outside of shithole, california. My last words to people like you: you would not last two months in this city. You would be living in the ghetto side of Brooklyn if you are lucky. So, don't talk shit about me and my decisions to leave the city. We can compare lives in a few years, when you are done with your $10/hour job and I'm betting that you will have never left the boundaries of San Bernadino county.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. remind me to never say anything that might offend you. oh wait, i do that every day.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home