I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

BFF?

Interesting factoid. The floor of my building that we moved into was previously inhabited by the UN. Upon moving into the floor, military police were carting large safes and metal filing cabinets out. It turns out that the mysterious contents of the filing cabinets were official and original documents from the Nuremberg Trials. How cool is that!? Our floor housed a very ugly and important part of history. So cool. So, I've decided to chill on my obsession of gym guy. He asked for my myspace info, we had a very casual conversation over quadricep extensions. I decided that what I need is a friend in Brooklyn rather than a quick romance or awkward situation. I'm going to wrangle this guy in as my new BFF. That's the plan. He seems really nice, but I have a very bad judge of character. Work is getting better, still rough. I have a fantastic manager. Its like she knows exactly what I'm going through. Which is a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger cherie said...

Ugh...read my new post. I wanted a BFF, but I should know better...

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home