I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm in love...

with some guy that came to my door looking for a room in the hostel I call home. His name is Mossimo, and he greeted me with a "Ciao". Beautiful man. Straight from Italy. Anyhow, I'm on this road to crazy weightloss, hitting the gym every night (to see the hot guy who works there), in order to increase my chances of reproduction. I feel this enormous pressure to be thin and lose weight. Lucky for me, I don't have much going on, and the gym is literally a 4 minute walk from my house. I was trying to talk my friend into moving to New York. There's so much about this city that can't even be articulated. I love the view of the city from the window of the N train as we are going over the Manhattan bridge. I love that I watched some guy walk right in front of an oncoming vehicle (on a green light), and had the nerve to flip off the driver. I love that if I feel like taking Bharata Natyam lessons I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home