I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Gym Guy

Okay so after two hours of messaging gym guy on myspace. he just wants to fuck me. In two hours, all the information he gave me about himself is that he is somewhat left handed and studied art. And that is the extent of what I learned. more importantly, he didn't bother to ask me any questions except for whether I have any interests that involve whip cream. When I asked him about how many gym girls he's been with, he answered with a very coy answer that managed to give no information. And yes, everyone has been like "I told you so" and "Watch out for V.D."

Of course my girlfriends are telling me not to do it, and my gay friends are telling me to do it. Sluts. One of my girlfriends, Carissa, made a very good point, she said, "He's going to do it with you and never talk to you again, and won't care about your pleasure at all. He's going to use you to get off and that's it." She's right. I've never ever had a one night stand. I think he totally wants to do it tomorrow too. He was like, "we can talk tomorrow about more interesting ways of doing cardio, will you be at the gym tomorrow?" I have to admit, I'm kind of bummed. Yes, I was sexually attracted to him, but this scumbag approach is a real turn-off. In fact, I've never had anyone ever approach me like this. In fact, I don't look easy and many have told me that I don't look like I'm easily approachable, especially in terms of trying to get sex from me.



But, he's super hot, and probably thought my "rules" didn't apply to him. And that accent...who can resist. Well I think I can. How disappointing. I didn't necessarily want to have his babies, but I didn't expect this direct, cold approach. I mean shit man, can't you pretend to be interested? And yes Shawn, I think I would have preferred that he feigned interest, he might have gotten farther from me. He's like a cat pouncing on me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i disagree...had he feigned any kind of interest, that would involve emotion, which would take this to a whole other level.

at least he is being up front with you. you have to respect that.

i say hit it.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home