I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Shameless Flirting

ya okay, forget the BFF shit. I ran into gym guy today and said, "oh, sorry I didn't give you my myspace info" and he said, "that's okay, you don't like me..." and I said, "I'll give it to you" and he said, "okay, but don't be like those other girls, post comments and message me" and I said, "well, okay, but do I have free reign to say what i want, because i want to lick your bicep" "what are you doing later?" he asked. what the hell? I sincerely thought I wanted to be friends, but before I realized, the words were already out of my mouth. So, now we are in total flirting mode, and he probably thinks I want to do him. Which I do, but not that I would. I'm going to ride this out. We had another party at work today, I've been there about 4 weeks and we have had 3 parties when alcohol was served during business hours. It's nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all, how old are you again? havent you learned by now that (straight) men and women can not be friends?

he doesnt want to be your friend sweetie.

just screw the hell out of each other and call it a day.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home