I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

shoot the fair one.

I hate to do this to you guys. I mean I had you all convinced that gym guy was a scumbag and all. But, I talked to him at the gym today, and I like him again. He was being all normal and talking about his life growing up in Brooklyn. We had a fairly lengthy conversation, and he told me about his family and his ex-girlfriend who lives in Staten Island and tons more goodies like that. He was being real and normal. I get the sense that he acts like all flirtacious online, because he's not like that in person. None of our "in person" conversations have ever been trashy. Only the online one we had the other day. So, I've decided to just chill and see what happens. It may be an elaborate scheme to get in my pants, because we all know how guys can be. (That includes gay guys) But, it may not be. We'll see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this entire entry was like a re-run to me.

weve already had this conversation and you know where i stand.

i should not even be responding to this.

thanx

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jerk. i guess i can read about how exciting of a time you had with k-fed right. way more interesting.

--cherie

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k-fed is a thrilling topic of discussion and you know it.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home