I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hard Day.

Today was a really hard day. I'm still struggling to understand stuff at work. Its been frustrating and very difficult. Its like intensive problem solving, with short client deadlines. Half the time I don't know why I'm doing the things I'm doing. I love the agency I work for, and everyone has been wonderful to me. Its just that I don't know what I'm doing or why. One of the other people who has been there for 6 months told me that she just now feels like she "get it". This is by far the most challenging thing I've ever done. After an emotionally wrought day, I went to the gym and couldn't work out because I felt sick. On the way to home, I stopped to move my car, and I was supposed to move it this morning and got a $45.00 parking ticket. I hate days like this. I hope this is over soon. Its times like this when I just think, what am I going to do? I just feel like laying in bed and never getting out.

P.S. My former web design teacher married her fiancee on a whim and both of them are moving to virginia to become FBI special agents. One of my friends also got robbed last week. Weird.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone has difficult days. they make the good days even better.

and no one learns their job overnight. if any idiot could pick it up, they wouldnt require a degree.

so just look at it from that perspective.

a year from now, it will all be second nature.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home