I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Hood

I saw my first potential apartment today. The guy leaving was super hot. I was bummed he couldn't be my roommate. New York has exposed me to some very good looking guys. He was Moroccan Jewish. Hot shit. They seemed super cool. The only problem is that the subway crowd was a little rough. In fact the neighborhood was a little rough. I walk around my neighborhood around 10pm and I don't feel like its unsafe. I made a wrong turn and I knew I shouldn't be in that area. I get the feeling the apartment building itself is safe, but I don't know if I could walk around at night. It's kind of weird, I've totally developed an allegiance with my neighborhood and taking another set of trains seemed awkward. So, I'm thinking I might stay in my neighborhood but just find a roommate and live nearby. The view of the Verrazzano Bridge is so gorgeous at night too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home