I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Delusions of Grandeur

I was very sad as I was leaving work today. Everyone was buzzing around making plans to go get drinks after work. Of course no one asked me. My work is like high school. Everyone has a clique. It's worse than any other place I've worked at. For the most part I don't care anymore. Its days like this when I know I should be looking forward to a long weekend but I realize that I don't really have anywhere to go and that kind of burns. A subsect of a clique invited me out for drinks next week, and though this is the same group of girls that I've hung out with before, I almost don't feel like I want to go. Its all a farce anyways. Why bother? Or maybe I should maintain a clique for protection like in jail. I don't want to talk about my long distance-ish pseudo romance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home