I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

What to do...

I'm still obsessing over my California love. This guy is so beautiful. 6'5'' greenish blue eyes and dark skin, black hair. He looks mediterreanean but hes half mexican and half white. We've been IM'ing, texting, emailing and phone calling. I'm not sure exactly what to do because I want him so bad. I want to fly home and shag the shit out of him. I want him to come to New York so he can shag the shit out of me. I hate to be all cliche and be like, "it means more than a shag", but it does. I felt a connection with him that I have not found since my ex. It's beyond the physical, we connected on a mental and emotional level too. We spent two days with each other and I felt like I knew him my whole life. I want to connect with him again on that level. Why do I want guys so far away from me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, where to begin...

its not him, but the way he made you feel that you are longing to recapture.

you should just find contentment in knowing that its possible for you to feel that way again.

personally, i think it would be most beneficial for you to cut all contact with him completely. otherwise, you will continue this obsession which will, in turn, block you from moving on yet again.

see him as the one who helped you get over the ex. more than likely that is the purpose he was meant to serve.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home