I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Evidence

This one is for you Shawn. My Cali guy sent me the emails that were sent between his cheating wife and the married man she cheated with. Yes, this seems sort of unhealthy and quite weird to be sharing this stuff with me. But, it was really bizarre to read the thoughts of two people engaged in an elicit affair. It was kind of generic and the content was rather cliche. There was only two occasions in which his name was even mentioned in the emails. There was no talk of anything except wanting to see each other and being in love with each other. In fact, it was rather dull after the first month of emails. I guess I expected some major trash talking and major stuff, but it wasnt really there. And yes my friend, you may lecture over IM tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why wait until tomorrow? i will lecture you here and now. though i dont know what kind of lecture you want from me. that you know i want to lecture you tells me that you know what you are doing is wrong. and that is enough for me. touche.

9:17 PM  
Blogger cherie said...

I didnt do anything wrong. Just reading what he wanted me to read. Hey, its no different from reading my exes email--except he didnt know about it! haha. I'm such a stalker.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know better cherie. you know what you're doing is wrong and no one needs to confirm it for you. all I'll say is this...if your new guy has truly put this situation in the past then there is no reason to hold on to a d*mn months worth of emails let alone have you read them. i'm sure you two can find something better to do with your time and energy. this move by your new guy has RED FLAG written all over it. good luck

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home