I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Update

I haven't updated in awhile so I think I should. The biggest news is that the guy in Cali is coming to New York to visit from March 14-19. He has a brother in Manhattan so he will be visiting him too. I am super excited and can't help but compare the fact that my boyfriend for 1.5 years never made an attempt to visit me when I lived in Buffalo. Other than that, I spent the weekend with my old roommates in Connecticut taking in the best pizza I've ever had which oddly enough is in New Haven. Frank Sinatra sent his driver to get pizza from here when he was in New York--1.5 hours away. We followed that up with going to a vocal concert at Yale and later went out to have cannolis and coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home