I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sadness and Destitude

I think I'm officially depressed. I didn't leave the house except to do laundry. I know I should be out and about, but I don't feel like it. I know I need to go to the gym to help raise my spirits and for overall good well-being. I just feel like I don't care right now. My friend called me to tell me she finally lost virginity at the age of 27. Go girl!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I wouldn't give to lose my virginity again! Those were the days...

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane - I used to have days like that in NYC too so you're not alone! I found it helpful to walk around in the shops and stuff...sometimes you need to get out even if you don't feel like it (plus you never know who you'll meet). :)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad we can't get together "and drink mint julips on the veranda."

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home