I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Other People's Talents

Today we had a creative meeting and the co-owner of a company named Tronic showcased their work. It became very clear to me that some people in the world are incredibly brilliant and creative. And then there's people like me. I just feel so overwhelmed by other people's talents. And again, I'm having a "am I in the right career" crisis.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not sure what to say, other than you do have talents, you just have to discover them.

3:24 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

Get all existential as you can -- but call my lady first -- she can help you channel your crisis into a productive time.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home