I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My messy life

I woke up this morning and just wanted to cry. I took a shower and debated whether or not to call in sick because I just don't feel like going to work. My life feels like a mess. I don't think it has anything to do with Chris, rather I think me trying to push us forward so quickly is a result of how horrible I feel about my life right now. I'm not happy. Not at all. I have no idea how to become happy. I just can't get myself to feel better. I haven't had an anxiety attack in a few weeks, but now I just want to cry all the time. I do realize that happiness is a short-lived emotion, but I'm not even content right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, we all go through these times in our life and our options are basically:

a) find a good self-help book (in which case i suggest THE LAW OF ATTRACTION)

b) see a shrink.

good luck.

4:02 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

Happiness isn't an emotion. It's a warm, fuzzy kitten, and you know it.

I vote for option B.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home