I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Friday, June 01, 2007

My apologies

Well, in light of the comments I received, I'm pretty sure you will all think I'm a total pussy and a let down. But, I have re-evaluated the situation with Chris, and I'm going to see what happens. I realize I may be on the road to pain, but I also want to take into consideration that he has difficulty opening up, and after talking to a couple of straight guy friends, they sort of took his side, saying that 5 months was certaintly not enough time to feel as if they know someone. Add that I live 3,000 miles away. So, I know I sound like a lowly pathetic girl right now, but I'm going to give it a go. Quite honestly, I'd rather deal with a divorcee with two kids' drama than a hedonistic single unmarried male right now. Sorry everyone, I know you are all judging me right now. Its okay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well talk about this on monday.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no need to apologize. it's your life.

6:03 AM  
Blogger fifi said...

ugh.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home