I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy 30's Shawn!


This week has been hellish. I've been at work almost every night until 10 pm. I've worked both Saturday and Sunday and my building turns off the A/C on the weekends and the weather is completely nast. So, my apologies to one of my BFFs for not wishing him a Happy Birthday on July 27. Baby, I really did think the 27th was on Sunday. I'm so sorry. 30 is a big one. Cut me a break, I've been working late and not getting enough sleep. I'm also pretty sure I haven't been showering. Anyways, Happy 30th!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, that was very sweet. i will work hard to forgive you for missing the actual date. ill keep you posted on the forgiveness.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home