I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Great Deletion

After some discussions with my dad-alpha male, I've come to see the truth. The truth being that Chris is not willing to give me anything. He's made no efforts aside from calling me and IMing me. I've put my all into this and once again I get nothing in return. The new realization that I had from my conversation with my dad is that men need rules and that I should have been the one to lay the groundwork for the relationship. I didn't do that. Instead he set the rules and I was abiding by them. He will never agree to commit to me, and with that realization I decided to delete him completely from my life. Deleted him from my phone, from my myspace, from my netflix which I had given him my login and password so he can use my Video on Demand hours, and finally from my Flickr. Needless to say, I'm extremely distraught and very depressed over this. I just don't think it will ever happen for me. I keep getting my heart broken. I feel humiliated. I let one more guy make an ass out of me. A really close friend told me that i shouldn't feel that way because I had to take the risk to see if it was worth something. I know I should see it that way. I'm just tired of being screwed over so many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home