I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A day with the Family

Today Chris was going to drop off his father and spend the day in San Diego with his daughters. He invited me to come along, because I am no longer a secret. So, I went with him to his grandma's house and got to meet his mother and father. Needless to say, his mother was not happy to see me. She's the typical overbearing mother looking out for her son. After that, we went down to Seaport Village and ended up visiting a retired Aircraft carrier museum. Afterwards we went to the La Jolla aquarium. His daughters are pretty well-behaved and were open to my presence. I was actually surprised at how easy it was to spend time with them. I thought it would be awkward, but it turns out I'm a natural. We came home and had some ice cream. It was a good time. We've made a lot of progress in this trip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am happy for your progress. it wont be long before they are calling you mommy.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home