I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Rambles

I went to see Shakespeare in the Park last night at Central Park. It was pretty good. I saw some random famous people whose names I don't know. I'm finding that every moment that I'm not spending with a friend or pseudo acquaintance throws me into a whirlwind of loneliness. I just don't feel like I can be alone right now and its very difficult because I don't really have any friends here. I mean last night was a perfect example of why I don't do things in the city. I left Central Park around 10:45 and didn't get into my house until 1:00 am. I'm trying to fill up my weekend with people so that I'm not stuck alone. My daily multiple conversations with Chris had taken away the loneliness I was feeling when I moved here, and now its all back. I feel like I lost a close friend, but at the same time it makes me sick because I feel like he scumbagged me and that's not what friends do to each other. I'm waiting for something in my life to change, and maybe it will. I have a phone interview with a huge company that may or may not be your email provider. The office is in Santa Monica, they asked me if I was flexible to leave New York as soon as possible, and I said that I was. "I have no commitments in New York" was my answer. We'll see what happens I guess. I just wish I could be in a better mood.

1 Comments:

Blogger fifi said...

So...

WHAT HAPPENED, for christ's sake?? Spill on the phone interview, snatch!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home