I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Weekend in Boston and Maine

Today a couple of girls and I are off to Boston via the Fungwah Bus. $15 each way, who can complain? So, we will get there around midnight and stay with a friend of a friend. Saturday we are heading over to Maine to go peach picking and going to some other friend of a friend's party. Sunday, we come back to Boston and eat fried clams until we board the Fungwah Bus back home. It should be a blast. I feel like I'm living the life of a jet-setting east coaster--actually its more like a bus-riding Brooklynite I guess.


So, the phone interview with the auction company based out of San Jose went well. So well in fact that they want me to interview in person, so they are going to fly me out to San Ho for a round of interviews. I'm still struggling with the East vs West living situation. San Ho is a bit suburban if I recall. Beautiful, but suburban. I've kind of gotten used to the city...but, I'm not one to pass up a great opportunity, so I'm being open-minded.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

i hope you have a great time in boston. enjoy the ride on the hamptons jitney! ;-)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home