I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heads or Tails

So its come to this. Every day I can't decide whether to stay or to leave NYC. It's quite annoying. I don't know if 1 year is enough to really feel its time to leave. My recruiter informed me today that I will be speaking to the SF office about the open position. On top of that, I have a phone interview with an online auction company based out of San Jose. Yes, that one. Yet, I hear that little voice inside that tells me that I should stay a little longer. Either way, I think my life will be fine. I don't think either of these decisions will make or break anything. Clearly, if there is a better opportunity in SF I think I should take it. But, I'm not completely sure that the transfer will be a better opportunity, it will be an even trade I think. My pay will stay the same as will my rank. In order to settle the indecisiveness I've decided to flip a coin. Heads I stay, Tails I go. I'll leave it completely to fate. I'm going to do the flip once I feel that the decision needs to be made. I'll let you know the results. Whatever will be will be.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherie said...

Maybe I am. When was the last time you did anything interesting with your life? That's what I thought...

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, 1 year is enough. I'm ready to get out, and I haven't even hit 1 year.

Good luck with the decision! It's not easy, I know. And good luck on the interview.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home