I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome to Heaven

This weekend while in San Jose, I went to an Oktoberfest in Campbell with my friend. We had a couple of beers. She ran into a friend of a friend who was already drunk. He asked me who I was and I told him I was going to be moving to the SJ area in a few weeks. He said, "You know its like all men here." I said, "I know, I've read that." Being that he was half in the bag, he drunkenly said, "Welcome to heaven." I never pictured heaven to be filled with socially awkward techie nerds, but hey, I'm open-minded.



Anyhow, last night I went out with some peeps to smac. I had a lot of fun. I notice that when I'm out with Fifi, I fondle my breasts in public a lot. She brings that out of me. Its times like last night I see a glimpse of how NYC was supposed to be for me. Cheap fun with good company in a small ass place. Its too bad I didn't meet some of these people early on in my time here, and maybe if I wasn't so depressed, I would have reached out more. Who knows. I don't regret a single second of being here, and if I could go back in time, I probably would do things a little different-moving closer to the city most likely. And after last night, as a group they collectively convinced me to stay for my official last weekend in New York. Why not? I have the rest of my life to be in Cali.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, in my opinion you should have been living it up in NYC for the last COUPLE of weeks. you probably wont go back for a while at this point, so enjoy it while you can. have at least one night that makes you feel like you were part of sex and the city.

10:39 AM  
Blogger fifi said...

I do tend to bring out the breast-fondlage, don't I?! I can't help it, I guess. Actually, when you think about it, they kinda take over when we get together & have their own conversations, complete with our hand gestures.

We (my boobie & I) promise to help make your last weekend in New York a memorable one!

11:26 AM  
Blogger fifi said...

boobies -- boobies!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home