I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Last Night in the NYC

It's taken awhile to post this because I haven't had Inet access for awhile. But, my last big night out in NYC was awesome. Tricia, Fifi and I had dinner at Al di La Trattoria in Brooklyn, which was turning people away at 7:45pm. The food was amazing. The hostess even remembered my name as we left. Classy. Afterwards, we had dessert at The Chocolate Room a few blocks away. Fifi had the Oprah approved 7 layer cake, which is perfect since she just anti-blogged Oprah. I had some delicious chocolate pecan tart with the tiniest little apple cobbler and teensy little scoop of heavenly ice cream. Afterwards, Monica, Fifi and I headed to the city to Arthur's Tavern. A little hole in the wall jazz club. It was a blast. It was the exact way I wanted to remember New York. The place where I can do whatever I wanted at anytime of day and have a lot of fun. On that note, this is my last blog on this blog. I've created a new blog "Confessions of a San Ho" which will detail my adventures in the Silicon Valley. You can read about it there.

1 Comments:

Blogger fifi said...

I am so honored that I got to share that last perfect night in NYC with you. I came home & told the man, "I just had the most perfect date!" & went to sleep with a big smile on my face.

I miss you already, sweetcheeks, but I can't wait to read all about your adventures in Silicon!

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home