I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Socal Girl

I found a place to move to. In my neighborhood only 2 blocks away. I will have 2 roommates as opposed to 7, and the rent is cheaper. Its on the bottom floor of a brownstone. I'm stoked. So, I had a revelation while watching the Black Eyed Peas video, "Where is the Love?". I realized that I'm a Socal girl to the core. I'm not even sure what that means, but I'm pretty sure it means your stomach lurches a bit when you see that freeway sign to San Bernadino/Santa Ana in the video. It was this realization that made me realized that I can never be rid of Cali. It will always pump in my veins like gasoline. I'm so happy on the East Coast though. I love the East and I don't exactly miss Cali, but I've learned to accept it as part of me, like that mole on my back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home