I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Irrational Jealousy

The Cali guy had a ghetto ex-girlfriend that was able to do something that he found "hot". I know this is a racy topic for even me, but I'm so insanely jealous right now and I know its so stupid so I'm sharing it. She was a squirter. She could squirt while she was orgasming. He told me this the night we met as we were talking about generic things as people do when they are getting to know each other. He then told me that it was hot. I did what I shouldn't do and I asked for more details today. He told me it wasn't all the time, but he thought it was hot, so she would do it quite frequently. When I got off the phone with him, I felt so jealous and sad. It really bothers me because she has this "talent" that he finds to be sexy and I just feel like shit. I'm not sure why. I know I should just talk to him about it, but I've never been the communicative type. I typically clam up and not say anything. I know this is so stupid. Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course i have thoughts.

personally, i dont think you have anything to worry about/be ashamed of. just because this other little slut was able to do something freaky, doesnt mean you have to match or beat it (no pun intended). im sure there are things about you that she could never compare to. be secure with that.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home