I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lost is whack.

Tonight's episode of Lost officially took a turn towards stupid. I knew it would eventually get there, but the whole working of Matthew Fox's tattoo into the storyline was just lame. Watching him get beat up by 5 Thai guys who looked 12 years old, over a a tattoo artist with a "gift" was stupid. The answers we were promised were not delivered. I know we are all going to get let down, but I guess it will be fun while it lasted. My relationship with Lost is much like a stagnant relationship with a guy, but you are so used to him you just sort of hang in there.

So, I booked a flight back home for Memorial day weekend. Only about 20 days until I see Cali guy. FYI, we have spoken to each other every single day since I left Cali on January 1. I've officially decided that I don't like the people I work with, but of course I'm cordial and do my best to work hard on the projects I'm assigned to. I'm going to a flamenco performance tomorrow--should be fun. No plans for the weekend, I used up all my fun last weekend hanging out with B at Bubba Gumps. I still can't believe they made a restaurant franchise from a single movie--Forrest Gump. It was a decent movie, but shit. That means that Back to the Future should get its own theme park.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad you make no mention of visiting your friends while in cali.

and no, i am not in support of the back to the future theme park.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home