I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again

--Sylvia Plath

Note: No new posts will be added to this blog. Please see new blog for new postings.

sexless in the city

All things tacky and delicious from my personal experiences in New York.

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Cali Suburban Life

I just finished my jalapeno bagel and butterscotch flavored coffee in the warm Cali sunshine. Home of the "Indian and Proud of It!" license plates. In fact, I think I'm going to change the name of my surburban city to Native America. Yesterday, Cali and his friend came over to my house to cook enchiladas for my mom and I. I have no car, so I had to walk to the store. No one walks in Cali. Thanks to the power of myspace, while I was at the store, I ran into Cali guy's slutty former fuckbuddy. I saw her face and knew immediately it was her. This town is too fucking small. Later on, Cali guy and I went to his property which is in BFE Native America, and we had a fuck fest. I got a Brazilian wax on Tuesday, and ladies, let me tell you, its worth it. It's 77 degrees today, very little humidity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing better in life than jalepeno cheese bagels and fuckfests in the warm cali sunshine. i do hope to get me some of that over the course of the next week.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home